Donna Peery, Senior Associate
Ms. Peery is a commercial trial lawyer with a primary focus on business disputes and representation of clients in insurance coverage and bad faith litigation.
- J.D., cum laude, Texas Tech University School of Law, 1994
Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity – Justice ‘93/’94, Treasurer ‘92/’9
1L and Advanced Moot Court; Advanced Mock Trial Criminal Trial Lawyers Association; Volunteer Law Students and Lawyers
- B.B.A., in Information Systems & Quantitative Science, Abilene Christian University, 1985
Judicial Clerkship or Other Professional Experience
- Briefing Attorney, Honorable Jorge A. Solis, Chief U.S. District Judge, Northern District of Texas, 1995-1996
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Texas State Bar, Insurance Law and Computer and Technology Sections
- Member, Austin Bar Association, Civil Litigation Section
- Member, Williamson County Bar Association
- MAMAs Austin
In addition to the courts of the State of Texas, Ms. Peery is admitted to each of the United States District Courts of Texas.